Tuesday, January 25, 2005

First Post

Everyone who requested to join this Knit/Crochet along, should be receiving an invite to be a member of this blog. With this access you are free to post whenever you would like.

If you wanted, but didn't get an invite, or if your invite doesn't work, please comment here and I'll resend.

I hope you will all put one of the buttons on your site and link back here.

If you want to upload a photo and don't have a server to load it to, you can write me directly and I'll load it for you.

For now, we probably all need to assess the stash and possibly go yarn shopping, but feel free to post in the mean time if you have any thoughts or suggestions.

6 Comments:

Blogger JinxedMinx said...

Hee! Everyone uses Blogger, I never knew! :)

Can't wait to see what we come up with for this -along!

2:39 PM  
Blogger Miriam said...

this is actually my first along... odd... of course, I've only been knitblogging since October. But I'm excited to do this. There's more than just a project to it.

M

3:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great idea! I am definitely interested in participating in the Peace is Patriotic Along.

2:46 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

Sign me up! Don't know what I'll do yet, but I'm definately in.

3:23 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

This is a great idea. Please sign me up.

3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love to join.

SamplerLady
yarnlady@mailworks.org
http://www.livejournal.com/users/samplerlady/

6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home