Thursday, January 27, 2005

Do you hear that sound?

It's the yarn shop calling me. I know it's supposed to be bad to hear voices, but I think I encourage this particular one.

My goal for the weekend is to try to get some sketches up for ideas. One things I'd like to do is make a couple charts of the Peace Ribbon logo so folks can work it as intarsia/fair isle/textured stitch into their project if they choose to.

If any of you are considering this route, please pop me a comment about the general scale you are considering and the approximate gauge you expect to work. It doesn't have to be exact but I'd like to get close.

I do plan to link to everyone's blog, directly, once I get a little more time. Bear with me, as this is my first "Along" member or moderator and I'm figuring it out as I go.

One other note, Jane you requested to join but I don't have your email address so I can't send you an invite. Please email me so I can make you a blog member.

1 Comments:

Blogger FaeryCrafty said...

I'll probably be using either worsted or DK weight. Also, if people aren't comfortable with Fair Isle or Intarsia they could always use the duplicate stitch for the logo :)

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home