Sunday, February 06, 2005

Car Window Flag

Hi Everyone! I just thought that I would share this with you. I belong to a yahoo group list that provides links to free patterns on the internet. Today someone sent a link to a site that had a pattern for a crocheted car window flag. I instantly thought of the logo that Marnie charted for us! This is something that could probably be knit or crocheted quickly, and you could even pass them out to your friends and family. Like I said, I just thought I would share the idea.

PS
Marnie, your ribbon choker is just too adorable!

3 Comments:

Blogger Marnie said...

Thanks :)
The crochet flag is a cool idea. It's great for folks who want to practice doing colorwork in crochet.

10:18 AM  
Blogger DAWN said...

Cool window flag!!
Thanks,
~ DAWN

10:36 AM  
Blogger FaeryCrafty said...

You can also just knit a square and put your logo on it if you don't crochet :)

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home